Sunday, May 10, 2009

err?what?

7th may 2009

What a mess,

Science ; Form One Chapter 1-4.
Form Two Chapter 1 and 2.
Bahasa ; seuntai kata untuk dirasa [paper two]
Maths ; Chapter 1-4 [linear is confusing!]
English ; The phantom of the opera [which a girl named Leanne haven't read that]
Sejarah ; omg ! Chapter 1-4 .[none of the Form One chapters coming out I guess]
ERT ; bab pilihan [sewing and cooking and food?:P] Form One and Two
Sivik ; her name is faizah which is a rice brand.haha,20 marks for atitute!i guess I don’t even get half of that.plus folio maximum 5 pages?wth.
PJ ; wth?! Segak activity not done wei rabbit!


9th may 2009

Went aeon with mom first for facial[sound ridiculous] .WEIRD! why so many malays there.
BUNKFACE was there!they ROCK!:D I saw him with his gang.COOL.didnt think of even look at him.
Missing him terribly much!:( TLG,WC and HW is my choice.my size are all there.but its too common,
Have to choose another brands.haih, mom asked.' Your birthday gift list??' my brain was really empty!
At last bought almost everything I wanted.except for that pair of shoes! I miss you shoe-ey!:(
birthday cake on Wednesday. I haven't decide which flavour. Tiramisu?[dear,your favourite:)] Chocolate? Vanilla? Strawberry?[ts! Haha]
oww. I don’t know! Since when I'm a last minute person???maybe I get it from 'him'.hehee.:)
the night topic was 'stupid duck'.haha.it was very fun to talk about.you guys wont understand,only him. Ily dear, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment