Wednesday, May 13, 2009

err. 13th may? :D

guess what. today's Leanne's birthday. before this i thought my birthday is gonna suck . but i was wrong. after tuition , i went back. just thinking what will happen tomorrow. having tuff time handling *something* . at 12:00 a.m , i was too busy sms-ing and waatching 'THE NANNY' , i didnt realise its already 12. 'he' called me first , followed by sam,sherman,ainsha,billy,lion[LSY],chau jin,rabbit[jo-yee],fang jian,doreen[TS],martin and ivan. i only list down those who wished me before 2:00 a.m. lol,

at 12.45 in the car on the way to school,

dad : siao po ,no birthday cake for you ar.

leanne : [was wearing my socks] err. i dont care, dont have ma dont have lah. i dont mind. can celebrate later. i wont die .

dad : okayy.


when i reached school,it was raining .=.=' then TS said hi. charu and may sze wished . daniel and sanjay heard that and wished ma.haha. then lion saw me. she gave ma that cheeky look, she passed my a silver colour paper bag. a TL shirt. woohoo!:D then papa gave a very super cute box. he asked me not to open it. i dont know why. when i place my ass on my seat , pravin took the box and trying to peep whats in it. papa saw and scolded him.haha . but at last papa opened it, it is a teddy bear!! so damn freaking cute! ^.^ thanks pa! but i'm still finding my Arsenal bottle. lol.


after school ,after bathing , after counting moneyy. $$ .haha. i went online. suddenly my mom shouted 'LEANNE, COME DOWN NOW! I WANNA SCOLD YOU EDI!!!' i ran down stairs. i saw Jimmy laughing in the kitchen. so i went in there, a birthday cake on the table. its not tiramissu my dear,haha, nearly cried . my dad said 'HAHA. someone kena tipu.' mom laughed. i cried then sang the song , make 13 wishes , blow the candle and cut the cake. wow . i wont forget this untill i die!

for those who wished me . i'm really happy. seriously! :) love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment